COVID-19 Safety Tips
● Limiting face-to-face contact with others is the best way to reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
● Stay at least 6 feet from other people.
●Do not gather in groups.
●Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
● The CDC recommends wearing a face covering in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (grocery stores & pharmacies).
● The CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
● Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
● The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.
Instructions on how to create a face covering at home:
● Video Tutorial
Planning an Event in NYC? Contact one of our Business Managers