Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Please be advised that the newly re-designed and updated Local One website is now live.
Your existing profiles were carried over from the old site, but in order to regain access to your account you will need to reset your password. Instructions are listed below:
Existing Members: Please go to the login page and select “Forgotten Password”. You will be prompted to enter your email address that was connected to your existing Local One account. Once you enter that information you will receive an email to reset your password. This will be the password that you should use going forward. Your email address is your username.
We hope you enjoy the following new features:
- New and simple Member Registration
- Ease of submitting Shop Steward Reports via the website.
- Looking for work? Use the new Availability Room today!
- Get news and alerts quickly via the Homepage.
- Register online for all The Training, Education & Technology classes
- Go back in time through the Photo Archive and relive some of the historical moments of Local One.
- The re-launch of the Spotlite Newsletter
- The re-designed Monthly Notice
Thank you for your patience during this process and to Chairman, Board of Trustees Michael Caffrey and the staff at iMedia Inc. for all the hard work re-designing and updating the Local One website.
Robert C. Score
Follow Us on Twitter
Get news and updates on the happenings at Local One.
Go to Twitter
It's been a busy month! See what your fellow members and friends have been up to.
Follow Us on Facebook
We work hard back stage but we also find time to have fun after hours in New York City.
Go to Facebook